Thursday, April 1, 2010

The sun will come out..........TODAY!!!!!!!


And the sun did indeed make an appearance this afternoon just as I was beginning to forget what it felt like. The exhibit hall at the Historical Society is filling up fast with all manner of dollhouses, miniatures and accessories. Glad I got my bohemoth in last weekend. Still trying to research what SEO really means for me. Like you, I'm sure, my time is at a serious premium and this is all greek to me. Thinking about skipping Easter dinner to have a selfish day in the glorious sunshine-where else? The garden of course. Here is a cute little scene from my dollhouse miniature garden. The flip flopped feet belong to a 1:12 scale character doll I made named Paul. More pictures of Paul and his creepy cohorts coming soon. Where ever you may be, be thankful you are there.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing more of your mini creations :) - but you've made me a little afraid of Paul and his mates ;)

    ReplyDelete