Saturday, April 3, 2010

I'm so torn!




As much as I love the first real day of getting down and dirty outside in my gardens I know it means less time for mini making. It's such a rejuvenation though because ideas for new projects seem endless now. I didn't even mind my chocolate lab Skidder racing around tearing up the grass. Which normally makes me nuts. Not today.
The Historical Society exhibit starts in two weeks. Trying to get lamp plugs fixed so I can turn the lights on. And then just a few last minute rearrangements and I'll be ready.
Paul's creepy cohorts are a trio of Halloween dolls. They will be introducing themselves soon. In the meantime, here is a picture of my beloved and long departed cat named Bird inside one of the first dollhouses I made.

1 comment:

  1. Cats do seem to love getting into dollhouses, I'm sure they think they are really for them :)

    ReplyDelete