Monday, March 29, 2010

Rain, rain go the ******away


It's Monday and it's raining again. I'm talking biblical amounts here. Depending on the weather cast 6-8" maybe a pocket or two of 10". Oh sump pump don't fail me now. But anyway...Here is a look at my dollhouse. I'm impressed. I started the project over ten years ago and since finishing unfortunately it's just been sitting around collecting dust. I have now a renewed vigor to start collecting and making items to fill it up.
I have always thought that you needed some kind of catchy idea to blog. A cause, a view, a monkey on your back, a bee in your bonnet, a wrench in your gears, a rain on your parade or whatever. I think my stick is that blogging is a crutch. One on which I am about to be leaning quite heavily. Just as an experiment of course. I should be in my crafting corner creating product and tweaking my construction methods. Or cleaning, or doing laundry, or attending to the mounting paperwork of my real job.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the look of your house, I'm sure you'll have fun 'filling it up' once you get started. And if you ever start to feel guilty about the time you are spending mini-ing or blogging when you should be doing 'real' chores, don't worry cos there's a world full of fellow 'slackers' out here ;)

    ReplyDelete