Saturday, March 27, 2010

A gal's gotta start somewhere

First time on my brand new blog.(cheers) In the background, as always, 96.9 WTKK. Just finishing up a few tweaks to my very own web site www.mylittleoddsandends.com under construction and skeletal right now. Also exploring the foreign and frustrating world of SEO and all that is related. Trying to catch up in this online world and make it work for me-exactly-as opposed to against me. Getting my gignormous dollhouse ready for exhibit at the local Historical Society. Will toss a picture in when it's all spruced up. Find me and my minis on etsy www.littleoddsandends.etsy.com.
My parting words for this first attempt at blogging "Oh the tangled webs we clog when first we comment in our blog."

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new blog! I found you from your comment on Visionary Butterfly :)

    ReplyDelete